FENG SHUI DOS AND DON’TS FOR THE BEDROOM
Feng Shui Dos and Don’ts for the Bedroom.Our bedroom is a very important part of our lives. It is a place of sleep and restoration; of bonding and intimacy; and safety and security. When we feel safe, well rested, and have a deep, meaningful connection with our partner, we feel like we can take on the world.
- Do remove all electronics from the bedroom. This includes televisions, laptops, and smart phones.
- Do use colors that make the room calming and relaxing. Earth tones create a cozy and intimate space.
- Do add art pieces, particularly ones with pairs of people and couples.
- Do add soft lighting for a touch of romance.
- Do sleep in the command position, facing the entrance to the room.
- Do use a noise machine that plays nature music.
- Don’t place smartphones on the nightstand.
- Don’t use bright colors that can over excite you.
- Don’t display family photos; opt for ones of you and your partner.
- Don’t place a water feature in the bedroom.
- Don’t place mirrors directly across from the bed.
- Don’t place the bed in front of a window.
- Don’t place a huge stack of books on your nightstand.
- Don’t store clutter underneath the bed.